An LED street light is an integrated light that uses a light-emitting diode as its light supply. These are considered due to integrated lighting; in most cases, luminaires and fixtures are not separate parts. In production, the LED light cluster is sealed to a panel, after which the LED panel is assembled to be an included lighting fixture with a heat sink.
LED Lepro Street light provides a good deal where the light falls. This method can often meet the exact illumination requirements as conventional street lighting when emitting much less light that, for this reason, reduces the content of even shorter wavelengths.
Benefits of Lepro LED Street light:
- Low power consumption:Many LED lighting fixtures retrofits have been claimed to reduce power consumption dramatically.
- More accurate color rendering:The color rendering indicator is the ability of a light source to accurately reproduce the color of an item rather than an excellent source. Advanced color rendering makes it easier for drivers to understand objects.
- Long and predictable lifespan: The expected lifespan of LED Avenue lighting is usually 10 to 15 years, with the currently adopted HPS lifespan being two to four. LED Lepro street lights do not typically fail or “burn out” like other technologies. Excluding the catastrophic failure of various mechanical or digital components of LED fixtures, lifetime is usually determined by a 30% illuminated output reduction. But the purposeful life of an LED fixture is limited by the weakest link; the corresponding power electronics are typically estimated to be off for about 50,000 hours. It must remember that no LED Street lighting product is in service long enough to verify the projection. Updating the carrier or LED will reduce maintenance fees to a much less common form if found in the exercise.
- Optically powerful illumination device:Other types of road lighting fixtures use a reflector to capture the light emitted from the lamp. Even under satisfactory conditions, the reflector absorbs some light. Also, the bulb itself absorbs some light directed by the reflector for various lamps, including fluorescent lamps and phosphor-coated bulbs. The glass coating, referred to as a refractor, enables the street light to receive optimal patterns, but some light is lost by moving closer to the sky. LED lamp meetings can send light inside the desired path without a reflector.
- Quick on and off: Unlike fluorescent and high-intensity discharge (HID) lamps with mercury vapor, steel halide, and sodium vapor lamps, which take time to light up once, the LED comes with full brightness.
- Instant restart:Unlike mercury vapor, metal halide, and sodium vapor lamps, LED Street lights now have no trouble restarting at once after a brief power failure or unintentional shutdown.
Lepro Parking Lot Light with Photocell
Lepro parking lot lights are designed to operate in temperatures ranging from -4 ° F to 104 ° F. The waterproof Lepro three hundred watt shoebox is light equivalent to one thousand watts. It is a first-rate option for large areas that require adequate lighting fixtures, including car parking zones, football discipline, playgrounds, roads, stadiums, and many more. To know more about 300W Parking Lot Light, you can visit this site https://www.lepro.com/300w-led-parking-lot-light.html.
How does Lepro LED Parking Lot Light save energy?
- The dollar fee financial savings earned using LEDs can be around $ 300 if a benefit once a year is not always extra for every light fixture.
- Lepro LED Parking Zone Lighting Fixtures reduce the power consumption of the parking lot by 50% compared to standard or conventional lights.
- It gives the photocell sensor control mechanically turning on and off the LEDs from dusk to sunrise, which makes energy-saving real.
300W Dimmable LED Parking Lot Light
1000W MH, Lepro 300W dimmable LED automobile parking space lighting fixtures using advanced LED technology at 5000K. And it gives a lot of bright light.
Certified: UL and DLC scores ensure security, help qualify for discounts from the utility group, and you will get a lot of pleasure from using it, which is clear to ensure the satisfaction of all your products.
Five-Year Warranty: Lepro offers a comfortable, reliable, and robust product that can use a significant five-year warranty for sponsored product defects or excellent management issues.
Durable: IP65 is waterproof and helps protect the light from excess voltage surge voltage spikes. Lepro LED parking lighting is a powerful, heavy-duty, and effective illumination with 100 and twenty-seven AC voltages that can operate at any voltage between 120V and 277V.