Time To Have A Paint Party And Sip Some Champagne
Paint and sip events are one of the best experiences that you can have in life—widely known as paint and wine classes, these classes work the same way but might be different in some terms. It is a combination of a professional led painting class with a high-energy environment and a few drinks. The most popular liquors are Wine and Champagne, but one can also have other liquid refreshments.
How do they work
- The classes are pre-paid, so they provide all material that is needed for painting. It is very effortless and breezy.
- The invite will have the date and time of the event, including the location. One can sign up for the event as soon as possible, as only a few seats are available.
- The event is conducted in an unbarred environment to enjoy with friends and loved ones.
The materials provided include Canvas, Acrylic paint, Paintbrushes, Water containers, Paper towels, Tabletop easels, Instruction easels etc.
The supplies needed for the drinks like- Protective smocks, corkscrews, glasses for wine or any other alternative, and most importantly, the ice buckets are provided by them.
Here are some things to know for your first class of paint and sip:
- Attendees can decide the technique of paint.
- One can interact with everyone and have fun during the event.
- The event lasts for more than two hours depending on the type of paint chosen.
- One can use unique creativity on the canvas and bring out the expression of ideas.
Snack and drink while you paint.
There is no limitation on bringing the amount of food. Some events do provide snacks. Check before participating. There are separate spaces for painting and sipping. Respective tables are provided. Your instructor or mentor for the event will give you short breaks so that you can relax and carry on sipping and painting.
These classes or events are usually conducted for adults. If you are 13 and above, you are allowed to walk in, but most attendees are above 25 years, an adult must accompany children. Age policies differ from place to place, so make sure you check them out as well before signing up. The studio is designed in a particular way for adults as their creative space for fun and talks. It’s a place where they can relax and unwind with the attendees.
It will surely be a fun and creative experience. Painting can help you de-stress from the pressures of life and increase the focus of mind and soul—the best way to spend quality time with friends and make infinite memories. So paint a masterpiece while you’re having fun. Every time you look at it, it’s going to take you back to the recollection of that moment. It can be used as a gift to someone special to you for their birthday or as a Christmas present and become the focal point of home decor.