A worsening of the Kapha Dosha, according to Ayurveda, can trigger the sebaceous glands on your face to secrete extra sebum, resulting in oily skin. As a result, those with a Kapha Prakriti are much more susceptible to sebaceous gland hyperactivity.
Your sebaceous glands secrete sebum, which functions as a natural moisturizer for your skin. It seals in hydration, defends your skin from the elements, and keeps diseases at bay. However, too much oil might irritate the skin, and you need to use skin care products for acne.
Oily skin necessitates a moisturizing routine that does not disrupt the skin’s natural oil balance. Oily skin responds best to astringent, antibacterial, moisturizing creams that don’t clog pores.
This blog discusses step-wise skin care for people having oily skin. There are many skin care products for oily skin in the market. But, you need to be careful while buying this.
Night Skincare- A healthy nightly skincare routine aids in cell turnover, cell regeneration, deep moisturization, and skin condition treatment.
- If you wish to avoid dangerous chemicals, natural cleansers are often an effective and safe option. They have no negative effects and aid in the restoration of your skin’s natural equilibrium.
Look for natural elements like citrus compounds, tea derivatives, sandalwood, neem, and aloe vera in the herbalist cleansers, which have a cleansing effect on your oily-prone skin.
- Exfoliating too much might cause dryness and trigger your oil glands to produce even more sebum. Exfoliators and scrubs with natural ingredients that are gentle on the skin are best.
- Green tea extract, aloe vera, cucumber, lotus, berries, ginger, and pomegranate are all-natural elements to look for in masks. Masks containing hyaluronic acid are also effective at moisturizing and rejuvenating greasy skin.
- Especially if you do have oily skin, you should moisturize twice a day. According to dermatologists, your sebaceous glands are less nocturnal, yet you lose more hydration from the surface of your skin.
This is why using a moisturizer generally used for skin care products for acne before going to bed is essential.
Morning Skincare- While night skin care is important and the morning skincare is even more essential to avoid oily skin.
- Face cleansers containing niacinamide also are beneficial if you have oily and acne-prone skin. Herbal foamy face cleansers with natural oil-controlling elements, on the other hand, can restore the equilibrium of your skin without exposing it to dangerous chemicals.
- Mild exfoliation helps oily skin that is susceptible to acne and whiteheads by removing debris and oil build-ups.
- Toners are excellent oil regulators. Oily skin is prone to increased pores, particularly in the T-zone. For tightening the pores, maintaining your skin’s pH balance, and removing any excess, use a gentle toner.
- Face packs not only cleanse your face but also refill it with hydration and minerals to protect it from environmental aggressors, including heat, sun, pollution, and seasonal fluctuations. Natural herb face packs reinforce your epidermal barrier and keep your Doshas in check, keeping your skin looking fresh all day.
- Moisturizers establish a protective barrier over your skin’s surface, preventing moisture loss. It also aids in the strengthening of the skin barrier, which protects your face from a variety of external aggressors. Choose a water-based moisturizer that is herbal, non-acnegenic, and does not leave your skin looking oily.
Due to its sensitivity to acne and infections, keeping oily skin can be difficult. A proper day and evening skincare routine with oily skin with skin care products for acne and oily skin is essential. It may help to alleviate over half of your skin concerns.