1.Along Came Polly (2004): Jennifer Aniston and Ben Stiller co-starred in this romantic comedy directed Travels guide by John Hamburg. Aniston plays Polly Prince, an unconventional woman who shakes up Stiller’s character’s life. The movie was a hit with audiences, grossing over $172 million worldwide.
2. Marley & Me (2008): Aniston and Owen Wilson teamed up to play a couple who adopt a troublesome yet lovable dog named Marley. The film was a box-office success, grossing over $242 million worldwide.
3. He’s Just Not That Into You (2009): Aniston starred alongside an all-star cast that included Ben Affleck, 2daymagazine Scarlett Johansson, Drew Barrymore, and Justin Long. The movie was a commercial success, grossing over $181 million worldwide.
4. Horrible Bosses (2011): Aniston stars alongside Jason Bateman, Charlie Day, and Jason Sudeikis in this comedy about three friends who hatch a plan to get rid of their horrible employers. The movie was a hit Newstimez with audiences, grossing over $209 million worldwide.
5. We’re the Millers (2013): Aniston and Jason Sudeikis star as a couple who pretend to be a family to smuggle marijuana from Mexico. The movie was a box-office success, grossing over $270 million Travelantours worldwide.
Jennifer Aniston has had an impressive career in both television and film. Her success has earned her numerous awards and accolades, including a Primetime Emmy Award, a Golden Globe Award, and a Screen Actors Guild Award. She has also been included in numerous lists of the world’s most beautiful people. Here is a look at some of Jennifer Aniston’s greatest achievements. Starting with her television Worldtour7 career, Jennifer Aniston won the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series for her portrayal of Rachel Green in the sitcom Friends. The show ran for 10 seasons, making it one of the most popular and successful series in television history. Her work on the show earned her multiple nominations, including six Emmy Award nominations, four Golden Globe nominations, and seven Screen Actors Guild Award nominations. In her film career, Jennifer Aniston has starred in a number of successful movies. She won a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in a Motion Picture – Musical or Comedy for her role in the romantic comedy, The Good Girl. Her other notable films include Bruce Almighty, Along Came Polly, Marley & Me and Horrible Bosses. Jennifer Aniston has also Travels guide been included in numerous lists of the world’s most beautiful people. She was named the “Most Beautiful Woman in the World” by People magazine in 2004 and was included in their list of the 25 Most Intriguing People of
1. She has also been included in lists of the world’s sexiest women by FHM, Maxim and AskMen. Jennifer Aniston has had a successful and remarkable career. Her numerous awards and accolades are a testament to her talent and hard work. She is an inspiration for aspiring actors and actresses who strive to follow in her footsteps.