Hemp oil alternative, Can it cure Cancer?
Can cbd öl be another new alternative that can help treat Cancer? This is a question that many people are still puzzled about. When there is an announcement from the Ministry of Public Health Unlock marijuana from Category 5 drug for the medical study of its medicinal properties. Including issues about using extracts from the cannabis plant cancer treatment, no studies show that cannabis can cure Cancer. Therefore, it should not be used arbitrarily. Until officially registered as a certified drug Otherwise it may cause health hazards.
And as you know better, Cancer is a deadly disease that kills Thai people in the first place if the symptoms are in the advanced stage. The chance of healing made it quite tricky. This causes terminally ill cancer patients, including their relatives, to choose treatment with alternative medicine to prevent their symptoms. And when he received the news about ganja that it can cure Cancer, Thus there was the hope of a long life. However, as mentioned above, there is no evidence that marijuana can cure Cancer. Therefore, it should not be used arbitrarily. because it may cause a penalty .
Although marijuana has not been proven to cure Cancer, it has yet to be proven. But it is said to be used as an adjunct to the relief of nausea, vomiting, and other ailments because cannabis contains two substances belonging to the cannabinoid family. (Cannabinoid) THC stands for Tetrahydrocannabinol. It is a substance found in marijuana that makes you feel euphoric. It has a hallucinogenic effect and motion sickness. Medically, this substance relieves nausea and vomiting and reduces muscle pain. cbd öl stands for Cannabidiol. It has a variety of medical properties. It has the effect of helping against hallucinations. And anti-motion sickness of THC substance, medical use of this substance to reduce muscle pain. However, THC and CBD in cannabis have similar benefits, but they act differently. Therefore, the use depends on the desired therapeutic effect.
The medicinal cannabis extracts are divided into three groups.
- 1. Hemp extract that has therapeutic benefits and has clear academic information to support It is used to treat the following symptoms:
- Nausea and vomiting in patients receiving chemotherapy.
- Intractable epilepsy in children and drug-resistant epilepsy.
- Nerve pain where other methods are ineffective
- Treatment of muscle spasms in patients with multiple sclerosis
- 2. Cannabis extract that seems to be helpful in symptom control There should be academic support or additional research on safety and efficacy to support its use in the treatment of the following symptoms:
- Parkinson’s disease
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Anxiety all over
- Patients requiring palliative care
- terminal cancer patients
- 3. Hemp Extract May Have Therapeutic Benefits But there is still a lack of information from transparent enough supporting research. In terms of safety and effectiveness, it must be studied in vitro and animal studies before being used for human research, such as treating various cancers.
As mentioned above, cbd öl should not be used arbitrarily because it may cause more harm than good. It should be under the supervision of a medical professional. Exposure to excess or allergic reactions will cause side effects such as diarrhea, exhaustion, appetite, or weight changes. In the case of symptoms related to heart disease, it can cause an abnormal heart rate. Dizziness, unconsciousness or may result in emotional instability. And if using an overdose of cannabis extract or continuously for a long time, there is a risk of causing addiction. More serious, it has side effects on the nervous system and brain and may include psychotic symptoms such as delusions. or hallucinating and paranoid symptoms for unknown reasons to prevent adverse effects on health should study.