While many people in today’s society are perfectly content with the modern day education system, it is pretty clear that there are some major flaws in the current model. This becomes even more apparent when they realize that most of their college courses did not even train them for their future jobs. Because of this growing issue it has become necessary to look outside of traditional learning institutions if they wish to get ahead in this world. It is precisely due to these reasons why many have turned towards price action trading lessons as a means for financial success.
Here are 8 reasons why one should go for a complete price action course.
1) Price action means no traditional technical indicators and chart patterns: Most so-called price action courses use traditional technical indicators to show one how to trade. The problem with this is that the vast majority of the things one learns in high school and college are not true when we get into the real world. In other words, most of what they learned will probably end up being wrong. This shows that there must be a different approach from the very beginning, hence why price action trading lessons are superior to anything else out there on the market today since it doesn’t require any prior knowledge or learning about pivots, support and resistance, Fibonacci retracements or Elliott wave theory for example.
2) No need to spend time learning the basics about trading: Some trading courses require a strong background in trading. For example, they may claim that one must know how the descending triangle or candlestick charting works before they can actually start using price action strategies. This is not true because all of these concepts are useless in real life; therefore, it doesn’t matter if they don’t understand them when it comes to price action trading.
3) There is no need for any indicators whatsoever: Indicators are vital features in many price action courses. Some even pride themselves on claiming that their course is 100% free from any indicators whatsoever. However, this doesn’t mean that indicators are completely obsolete since there are useful ones out there. Regardless, one will learn that indicators are not always effective or accurate since they require a lot of effort to maintain properly. This is why price action trading lessons work better by themselves, and they don’t need any other methods.
4) Able to do this as a hobby: Some people wish to trade as a source of income, yet at the same time they don’t want to take this too seriously. This is why it is recommended that one do price action trading as a hobby instead since there are many different factors involved in the process.
5) No need for any business licenses: The whole idea behind having a license is that one is allowed to practice their trade and sell whatever goods or services they may have to make money. Even though anyone can start teaching anything in most countries without needing permission, if one wishes to trade professionally, they will find that some courses require one. Fortunately, all of these problems disappear with price action lessons since nobody will ever ask for one’s license when accepting their money.
6) Can be used by experienced, inexperienced traders alike: One may think that there is no point in following price action trading lessons if one doesn’t have any experience, but this is not true since it’s very easy to become a professional at this. Regardless of their level of skill or knowledge, just stick with the course and provide enough effort and time into the process, and they will start learning how to trade properly in no time.
7) Completely free from psychological problems: Some traders tend to fall into the wrong mindset and let greed take over their minds for example. This leads them to an endless number of mistakes that they make when making trades on forex markets. With price action methods, these psychological problems are solved since they don’t require any prior knowledge about technical indicators, which means even newbies can use them without falling into the wrong mindset.
8) No special equipment is needed whatsoever: One may think that trading requires them to have a certain set of tools in order to execute successful trades, but this is not true since all you need is an internet connection and a computer. This means that anyone can trade using price action methods even if they are disabled or don’t have enough money for special equipment.
So as one can see from the 8 given reasons, following Price Action lessons will help them learn how to trade properly. The best part about these strategies is that they provide extensive explanations on every step, making it easy for anyone to follow through carefully. Furthermore, there are no hidden charges involved, which means that one won’t need to pay anything additional.